Where To Get Cheap Flights to South Korea?
Don't you wish you can get the insider secrets to cheap flights especially to South Korea?
Let's face it - to secure cheap or discounted airfares, you need to spend lots of time searching for it and be able to have flexible travel times. You can probably get the best deals if you buy your tickets online as you can search and compare the prices.
If you love going on holidays like me but always have to wait till you have saved enough money first, check out this little
that you may find useful. Discount airfares, hotels and accommodation, weather, nightlife are all major factors to consider when planning a holiday.
Let's face it, a bad experience during the flight can be the difference between an enjoyable and memorable holiday and a bad one. You can't go wrong getting cheap flights from any one of the Top 10 Airlines to the Top 10 Airports as voted by Skytrax!
2. Singapore Changi Airport
3. Hong Kong International Airport
4. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
5. Beijing Capital International Airport
6. Munich Airport
7. Zurich Airport
8. Kuala Lumpur International Airport
9. Vancouver International Airport
10. Central Japan International Airport
Skytrax World Airline Awards 2011 - Top Ten Best Airlines
2. Singapore Airlines is the national carrier of Singapore. The airline is based at the swanky Singapore Changi Airport.
3. Asiana Airlines is one of South Korea's two major airlines. Its domestic hub is at Gimpo International airport whilst its international hub is at Seoul Incheon International Airport. and won the "Best Airline of the Year" in 2010. Asiana Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance Network and won the "Airline of the Year" in 2010.
4. Cathay Pacific Airways is the flag carrier of Hong Kong SAR. The airline is based at Hong International Airport
6. Etihad Airways is the national carrier of Abu Dhabi. This airline is based at Abu Dhabi International Airport
7. Air New Zealand is the national carrier of New Zealand. Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance
8. Qantas Airways is the national airline of Australia. Qantas is the founding member of the OneWorld Alliance. It has major hubs in Sydney and Melbourne and secondary hubs in Perth, Brisbane and Singapore
9. Turkish Airlines is the national carrier of Turkey.
10. Emirates is the national carrier of Dubai.